Parking at Mariscal Sucre airport
Types of parking, location, rates, services and recommendations
Quito Airport has a network of parking lots operated by Urbapark, and the Wyndham Quito Airport hotel parking lot.
The first 15 minutes of parking are free, and are used to disembark or receive passengers.
First hour: USD. 2.00.
From the second hour or fraction: USD. 1.50.
Maximum daily rate: USD. 7.00.
You must take care of your ticket and remember to cancel it before getting into your vehicle. The parking payment kiosks are located at the counters in the Arribos public hall and on the ground floor and level 2 of the Quito Airport Center.
The service of this parking lot includes: third party damage insurance, security cameras, emergency mechanical assistance.
Wyndham Quito Airport Parking
One-time fee: USD. 5.00 until 24 hours.
Reservations: wyndhamquito.com (593-2) 395-8000.
Transportation to and from the terminal is included in the ticket.
- The user leaves the vehicle at the national departures terminal (level 2).
- A waiting valet will take your details, deliver a ticket, and park the vehicle.
- Upon return, the user must go to the UrbaPark payment point located in arrivals (level 1) and deliver the ticket to cancel the value of the service.
- The user will remove the vehicle from the place that will be indicated by an UrbaPark operator.
- Cost: $ 7.00 additional to the value of the stay